CDM-WH resilient wall ties enable walls to be mechanically tied together without rigidly connecting them. Walls can be either stud walls (via bolt end) or brick block walls (via hooked end).
- Fixings can be adapted to wall type
- Cost effective
- Easy to install
- Minimum void depth between walls is 60mm
- Standard wall tie (CDM-WH-350) is designed to take maximum 50kg lateral force
- Can be adapted to meet different void depths and lateral forces
- Steel parts are Zinc plated
- For optimum results resilient strips should be used to provide isolation between the decoupled wall and the non-isolated structure. A wide range of roll sizes are available
To specify which CDM-WH wall tie you require CDM’s engineers will need the following information:
- Void depth
- Construction of supported wall – stud wall, block wall etc..
- The depth of the block wall or stud to be supported
- The method of fixation into the supporting wall