CDM-WALL-T is a Resilient Wall Batten used to isolate a dry wall construction from an adjacent support.
- Cost effective
- Quick and easy to install
- Standard thicknesses are 56mm and 96mm
- Other thicknesses available to order
- A resilient strip should be installed to support the base of the wall and to decouple the perimeter of the wall
To specify which CDM-WALL-T wall tie you require CDM’s engineers will need the following information:
- The required performance level – this will determine the type of CDM-WALL-T
- The height and weight of the supported wall – this will determine the supply of the base isolation strip
- Details of any items supported off the walls – such as televisions etc..
- The supporting wall – for us to recommend which fixings would be best to use