CDM-STRIP are Strip Elastomer Bearings for acoustic isolation of walls and beams in buildings and structures.
- Can be designed to meet natural frequencies anywhere between 8Hz and 20Hz
- Cost effective
- Provides continuous support of structures
- Easy to install
- Lifespan greater than 50 years
- High lateral stiffness
- Easily adapted to meet different loads and performance requirements
To design the CDM-STRIP strip elastomer bearings CDM’s engineers require the following information:
- Natural frequency requirement
- Working Dead and Live loads on each contact point
- Lateral and turning forces at each support point
- Contact areas and dimensions as well as locations of any fixing down bolts
- Fire protection requirements
- Maximum likely dynamic forces caused by earthquakes etc..