CDM-SEB is a bespoke simple elastomer bearing for the structural isolaton of buildings and other structures.
- CDM-SEB comprise a series of elastomer pads laminated to formwork on one or both sides
- They can be designed to meet natural frequencies between 6 – 20Hz
- CDM-SEB can be manufactured in a variety of dimensions to accommodate acoustic design loads up to 12MPa
- Ease of installation
- Lifespan of greater than 50 years
- Versatility – CDM-SEB can be tailor made to accommodate all types of construction applications such as load bearing masonry, reinforced concrete frames and steel constructions
- High lateral stiffness providing greater lateral stability
In order to specify the correct CDM-SEB bearings our engineers will need to know the required natural frequency, working dead and live loads and lateral and turning forces as well as practical information such as contact area and fixing locations if required.