CDM-QR acoustic brackets are designed to isolate dry wall constructions from the supporting wall; thereby improving the acoustic performance of the wall construction.
- Cost effective
- Quick and easy to install
- Minimum void depth 50mm
- Can be used for supporting walls and ceilings
- Standard wall fixing (CDM-QR-150) designed to take maximum 10 kg lateral force per fixed leg
- Steel elements are Zinc plated
- Resilient strips are available to decouple the isolated wall from the supporting floor and adjacent walls
To specify the CDM-QR correctly, our engineers will need to know:
- The height and weight of the dry wall construction – this will determine the type of the base isolation strip required
- Details of any items supported off the walls – such as televisions etc..