CDM-MAT is a continuous mat for dry and wet floating floor constructions.
- Cost effective
- Quick and easy to install
- The large range of isolation mats available allows CDM to choose the best mat for a given performance criterion
CDM-MAT comes in many material types and thicknesses. Below are some of the standard materials used in the residential and hotel marketplace:
- CDM-MTE-3: 3 mm regenerated crumb rubber, an extremely thin layer.
- CDM-MTE-4.5: 5 mm regenerated crumb rubber, thin and flexible.
- CDM-MTA-8/4: 8 mm regenerated crumb rubber with a wavy underside for better acoustic performance.
- CDM-MTA-15/7: 15 mm regenerated crumb rubber with a wavy underside for better acoustic performance, used for situation where superior acoustics are needed.
- CDM-MTX-8/4, 15/7, 25/7: 8, 15 or 25 mm upcycled polyurethane foam and cellular rubber for rolling noise isolation of floating slabs and screeds.
CDM engineers will help you in selecting the right product and thickness using the following information:
- Required sound insulation or impact isolation performance
- The construction of the floor that the CDM-MAT will be laid upon
- The floor built-up that the CDM-MAT supports
Download our brochure: