CDM-MACHINE-FIX are elastomer or spring isolation supports for machines designed to minimise the vibration transmitted from a machine to its’ support.
- Quick and easy to install
- Can be used to support all types of machines
- Both elastomer bearings and metal springs can be used, depending on the desired natural frequency or isolation criteria
The design of the CDM-MACHINE-FIX will be carried out by CDM’s engineers using the following information:
- Weight and size of the machine to be supported on the CDM-MACHINE-FIX supports and the load distribution on the different supporting points, if available
- The dynamic loads generated by the machine
- The required vibration isolation performance criteria or natural frequency specification