CDM-CHR-BOX are Pre-compressed Spring Bearings for structural isolation of buildings and structures.
- Can be designed to meet natural frequencies anywhere between 3Hz and 5Hz
- Easily replaceable
- Limits deflection of the building during construction
- Easy to install
- Lifespan greater than 50 years
- High lateral stiffness
- Easily adapted to meet different loads and performance requirements
To design the CDM-CHR-BOX structural isolation bearings CDM’s engineers require the following information:
- Natural frequency requirement
- Working Dead and Live loads on each contact point
- Lateral and turning forces at each support point
- Contact areas and dimensions as well as locations of any fixing down bolts
- Fire protection requirements
- Maximum likely dynamic forces caused by earthquakes etc..