CDM-PERIMETER is a resilient strip used to minimize sound transmissions between isolated structures and non-isolated structures. It limits flanking noise transmissions between floating floors or suspended ceilings and adjacent walls or between acoustically decoupled party walls and the building structure.
- Can be applied around floating floors, suspended ceilings and isolating party walls
- Eliminates the risk of flanking transmission at the floor/wall/ceiling perimeter by completely isolating the hard surfaces
- Long term performance
- Width of the perimeter strip can be adapted to the project
To choose the type of CDM-PERIMETER resilient strip, our engineers will need to know:
- Type of decoupled structure (floor, ceiling, wall)
- Dimensions of the CDM-PERIMETER strip